- Natural essential oil
- Fruity & light scent
- Room scenting & aromatherapy
The light fruity scent of the chamomile is a reflection of the fields of Piedmont. The blossoms are comparable to the sun, whose golden rays are able to penetrate and loosen the most deep-seated tension.
- Consult aromatherapy literature before use.
- High dosages may cause skin irritations.
Children's massage oil for a good night's rest: mix 50 ml of organic almond oil with 2 drops of bergamot, 1 drop of tangerine, 1 drop of lavender and 1 drop of Roman chamomile.
- Origin: Italy
- Plant part used: Blossoms
- Production type:Steam distillation
- Botanical Name: Chamaemelum nobile
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Roman Chamomile demeter
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Roman Chamomile demeter
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available