- Fresh, eucalyptus-like scent
- Ideal for purifying the air
- May support the body's defences
The natural oil is particularly well suited for purifying the air. It is obtained from the leaves of the camphor tree in Madagascar and exudes a fragrance that reminiscent to the fresh and clean scent of eucalyptus. Therefore, the natural essential oil is best used during the colder months of the year to revitalise and energise.
Directions for use:
- 1 - 5 drops in a diffuser or fragrance lamp, 10 - 15 drops on an aroma stone.
- 15 - 30 drops mixed with 70 ml DIY organic room spray base.
- 20 - 40 drops mixed with 200 ml DIY coconut foam base.
- 4 - 10 drops/full bath diluted in 1 tablespoon of foam base, cream or honey.
- 8 - 30 drops mixed with 75 ml organic body oil (body/massage oil).
- Massage: 3 drops ravintsara mixed with 10 ml almond oil. Use to massage the soles of the feet first and then the chest area in circular motions.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Ravintsara
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Ravintsara
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
- 10 ml, 50 ml