farfalla Wild Spruce Needle
Invigorating and enforcing
(£629.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- From wild collection
- Promotes freshness and clarity
Item no.: FAR-xxfichs, Content: 10 ml, EAN: 7612534010320
As a side product in the production of wood, this woody, spicy essential oil is extracted from the needles and cones of Spruce trees. The scent of the pine essence evokes the feeling of freshness and clarity like a walk in the forest. Spruce oil stimulates and strengthens, promotes a positive mood, encourages and provides fresh vitality. Perfect for the sauna.
- Don't apply undiluted to the skin.
- Origin: Russia
- Plant part used: the branches
- Type of product: steam
- Botanical name: Abies sibirica
|Product Type:||Essential Oils|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
- Abies Sibirica
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
Questions & Answers about farfalla Wild Spruce Needle
English reviews written for farfalla Wild Spruce Needle
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available