- Suitable for dry & mature skin
- Exfoliating effect
- Smooths & firms
- £24.25 (£16.17 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 22 July: Order before Friday at 06:30.
This glycolic acid-based cream has a natural peeling effect that improves the appearance of the skin and stimulates cell renewal. The skin appears smoother and firmer while the overall appearance of dry and mature skin is improved. Can be used on skin impurities.
- Apply to the skin at night after cleansing and gently massage.
- Do not apply any subsequent care product thereafter.
- Before using the product regularly, test it on a small area of skin to check skin compatibility.
- The exfoliating effect of glycolic acid causes a reduction in the skin's natural ability to shield itself from UV rays. Therefore, it is advised to apply a sunscreen with a high sun protection factor.
- The product may lead to slight skin irritation, redness and itchiness after the first few applications, but these conditions subside after continual use.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation, redness and itchiness persist and apply a soothing cream to the face. Commence use only when the skin has completely calmed down.
- It is advised not to use the product when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycolic Acid
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Ammonium Glycolate
- Coco Caprylate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- C 14-22 Alkyl alcohol
- C 12-20 Alkylglucoside
- Xanthan Gum
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Sodium Phytate
- Sodium Anisate 
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from organic agriculture
- From natural extracts
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Body Cream Glycolic Acid 12%
| || ||10||(71%)|
| || ||3||(21%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English
6 customer reviews in all languages