- £8.62 £9.60 -10%(£5.75 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £8.14 / Pc -15%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 26 April: Order before Thursday at 10:00.
Fitocose's Carrot Sun Milk SPF 30 protects the skin from the negative impacts of UV rays and facilitates the tanning process. antioxidant-rich carrot extract binds free radicals and counteracts the effects of sun rays.
- It is advised to apply a generous amount to the skin for the first 2 - 3 applications 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Repeat application several times a day (approx. every 2 hours), especially after swimming or excessive sweating.
- Protect small children and babies from direct sunlight.
- Avoid the sun during the hottest times of the day (11 am - 4 pm).
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) extract 
- Titanium dioxide (coated, nano)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Coco Caprylate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Sodium Anisate 
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Daucus carota leaf extract 
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Xanthan Gum
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Phytate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- from organic agriculture
- From natural extracts and essential oils
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Carrot Sun Milk SPF 30
| || ||29||(40%)|
| || ||18||(25%)|
| || ||13||(18%)|
| || ||8||(11%)|
| || ||4||(5%)|
1 customer review in English
56 customer reviews in all languages