- £11.05 (£7.37 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 01 July: Order before Thursday at 09:00.
Fitocose's Carrot Sun Milk SPF 30 protects the skin from the negative impacts of UV rays and facilitates the tanning process. antioxidant-rich carrot extract binds free radicals and counteracts the effects of sun rays.
- It is advised to apply a generous amount to the skin for the first 2 - 3 applications 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Repeat application several times a day (approx. every 2 hours), especially after swimming or excessive sweating.
- Protect small children and babies from direct sunlight.
- Avoid the sun during the hottest times of the day (11 am - 4 pm).
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) extract 
- Titanium dioxide (coated, nano)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Coco Caprylate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Sodium Anisate 
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Daucus carota leaf extract 
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Xanthan Gum
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Phytate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- from organic agriculture
- From natural extracts and essential oils
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Carrot Sun Milk SPF 30
| || ||22||(56%)|
| || ||7||(17%)|
| || ||5||(12%)|
| || ||3||(7%)|
| || ||2||(5%)|
1 customer review in English
31 customer reviews in all languages
- 150 ml
- 50 ml, 100 ml, 200 ml
- 50 ml, 150 ml
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology