- Oriental & secretive
- Warm & rich fragrance notes
- Awakes sensuality
- £28.33 £31.50 -10%(£56.66 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 05 February: Order today until 13:00.
Eau de Parfum by Florame are produced using only organic and natural ingredients i.e. nature's true concentrates. These high-quality fragrance creations protect the skin and reveal their inner beauty.
Oriental and secretive are what best describes this wonderful fragrance. The war, almost rich fragrance notes awakens sensuality.
Head: Frankincense, bergamot
Heart: Toka bean, coriander, cardamom, myrrh
Base: Vanillam patchouli, rockrose
The head note is the scent that is distinguishable within the first few minutes of application. The heart note is the scent that is recognizable once the head note has evaporated and determines the characteristical fragrance (heart).
The base note is last in the line of scents and contains long lasting and heavy components.
Application: Use as required.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
90% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
- Alcohol 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil 
- Pogostemon Xablin (Patchouli) Oil 
- Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract 
- Boswellia Rivae (Frankincense) Oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil 
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil 
- Cistus Ladaniferus (Ciste) Oil 
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) Bark Oil 
- Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil 
- Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil 
- Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil 
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- Coumarin 
- Eugenol 
- Isoeugenol 
- Benzyl Alcohol 
- Benzyl Cinnamate 
- Benzyl Salicylate 
- Geraniol 
- aus biologischem Anbau
- aus natürlichen ätherischen Ölen
What is a fragrance pyramid?
Questions & Answers about Florame Precious Amber Eau de Parfum
| || ||9||(42%)|
| || ||7||(33%)|
| || ||2||(9%)|
| || ||2||(9%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
2 customer reviews in English
13 customer reviews in all languages