- Intensively moisturising
- Maintains the skin's elasticity
- For maximum comfort
- £8.51 £9.46 -10% (£21.28 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £8.04 / Pc -15%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 26 August: Order before Wednesday at 09:00.
The GOODINK PRO Tattoo Butter is a completely natural and vegan care product, perfect for during and after tattooing. The butter consists of plant oils and moisturising herbal extracts. The Tattoo Butter helps the healing process along by maintaining the skin's elasticity and supplying intensive hydration.
- If it is recommended to cleanse the tattoo mornings and evenings, the Tattoo Butter can be applied 3 - 6 times using thin layers.
- The Tattoo Butter can be applied in thin layers as often as necessary during the tattooing process, to supply the skin with moisture and to ensure a more pleasant tattooing process.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Persea Gratissima Oil
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract
Questions & Answers about GOODINK PRO Tattoo Butter
| || ||18||(81%)|
| || ||3||(13%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 14 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology