Gyada Cosmetics Curly Hair Conditioner
A suppleness booster with hair-taming properties
- £14.00 (£7.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 05 October: Order before Wednesday at 06:30.
The creamy conditioner has a hair-taming effect that is particularly beneficial for wavy and curly hair. It adds suppleness and improves manageability.
Selected plant extracts and oils create a weightless formula that tames the hair while enhancing elasticity and softness. A blend of botanical oils - sunflower, linseed, olive, coconut, sesame, argan and jojoba - nourish the hair and adds shine. Aloe vera and shea butter alongside arnica, calendula burdock extracts protect the hair shaft.
- Apply a generous amount of product to wet hair and distribute into the lengthens of the hair.
- Leave on for a few minutes before rinsing.
- It is recommended to use the conditioner in conjunction with the Curly Hair Shampoo.
- Aqua (Water)
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Linum Usitatissimum Oil 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract 
- Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract 
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Lactic Acid
- Benzoic Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Curly Hair Conditioner
| || ||22||(59%)|
| || ||12||(32%)|
| || ||2||(5%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 25 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 200 ml