Gyada Cosmetics Hyalurvedic Dark Hair Colour Shine Sheet Mask
For shine & vibrant colour
- £9.20 (£15.33 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 24 May: Order before Friday at 10:00.
The sheet mask has an innovative formula made up of Ayurvedic herbs and an innovative 3D hyaluronic acid complex. It protects the hair from roots to ends and delivers moisture. The mask contains ratanhia, common broom and walnut shells that possess colour-safe properties. The latter ingredient mix boosts shine and luminosity.
- Wrap the sheet mask on clean, towel-dried hair ensuring that the opening faces towards the front.
- Remove the protective film from the strip to secure the cap. This helps to lock in heat.
- Massage the hair gently to distribute the mask treatment.
- Remove the sheet mask after approximately 15 minutes then rinse, dry and style the hair as desired.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Aqua (Water)
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Lactic Acid
- Juglans Regia Leaf Extract
- Juglans Regia Seed Extract
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
- Krameria Triandra Root Extract
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract 
- Cystoseira Compressa Extract
- sarothamnus scoparius extract
- Zea mays (corn) starch
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
About Hair Sheet Masks
Questions & Answers about Hyalurvedic Dark Hair Colour Shine Sheet Mask
English reviews written for Gyada Cosmetics Hyalurvedic Dark Hair Colour Shine Sheet Mask
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available