Gyada Cosmetics Soothing & Nourishing Face Mask
Skin-nurturing formula with fruity notes
- £12.35 (£16.47 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 29 January: Order before Wednesday at 13:00.
The nourishing face mask contains a host of plant oils that nurture the skin. This nourishing formula is ideal for use on dry, sensitive and delicate skin types. Blackcurrant oil supplies the skin with unsaturated fatty acids and is well known for its decongestant effects. Blueberries and raspberries work in unison to stimulate the capillary microcirculation. The mask also contains skin-soothing St. John's wort, wheat germ oil and rice germ oil that are particularly abundant in vitamin E which counteracts the signs of skin aging whilst improving softness and enhancing suppleness.
- Apply to dry skin after cleansing.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Stearic Acid
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- titanium dioxide
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Hypericum Perforatum Flower/leaf/stem Extract
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract 
- Rubus Idaeus Leaf Extract 
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract 
- Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Oil
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Xanthan Gum
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzoic Acid
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Citric Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Soothing & Nourishing Face Mask
- 15 ml, 60 ml