Gyada Cosmetics Strengthening Cowash Scrub with Spirulina
Frees the scalp from excess sebum
- £14.00 (£7.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 25 April: Order before Tuesday at 09:00.
The product uses natural and botanical hazelnut and almond micro granules to gently exfoliate the scalp and cleanse the hair without the use of foaming surfactants. It promotes microcirculation and provides a gentle cleanse.
Spirulina that is rich in vitamins, amino acids and minerals paired with oats, thyme. ginseng, horsetail and lavender extracts clarify and balance the moisture levels. Thus, the formula is ideal if you have a dry or oily scalp.
- Use before or after cleansing.
- Doubles as a cleanser.
- Apply to a wet scalp and distribute throughout the lengthens of the hair.
- Repeat if needed.
- Rinse with water.
- Aqua (Water)
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Corylus Avellana Shell Powder
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Shell Powder
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Linum Usitatissimum Oil 
- Persea Gratissima Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Lavandula hybrida flower extract 
- Thymus capitatus herb extract 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Spirulina Maxima Extract
- Avena sativa leaf/stalk extract 
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract 
- Equisetum Arvense Extract 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein
- Arginine Ferulate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sodium Pca
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Strengthening Cowash Scrub with Spirulina
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology