Gyada Cosmetics Strengthening Hair Mask with Spirulina
Concentrated treatment that restores the vitality of your hair!
- £13.84 £17.30 -20%(£5.54 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 24 February: Order before Thursday at 06:30.
GYADA Cosmetics has designed a hair mask with an active ingredient concentrate to remineralise and vitalise brittle, damaged and thinning hair. It strengthens the hair and counteracts hair loss as well as the formation of split ends.
The hair mask contains concentrated ingredients such as spirulina (algae that are rich in vitamins, amino acids and mineral salts), oats, ginseng and horsetail, as well as aloe vera, plant oils and proteins derived from wheat and soy.
- Use 1 - 2 times a week.
- Apply a pre-shampoo treatment and leave on for at least 30 minutes.
- Shampoo as usual thereafter.
- To improve on the mask's effect, it is advised to use in combination with products from the same GYADA Cosmetics line.
- Aqua (Water)
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Linum Usitatissimum Oil 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Glycine Soja Oil 
- Avena sativa leaf/stalk extract 
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract 
- Equisetum Arvense Extract 
- Spirulina Maxima Extract
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sodium Pca
- Arginine Ferulate
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Xanthan Gum
- Lactic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Strengthening Hair Mask with Spirulina
Has this mask - and other Guyada products - a strong smell? I generally dislike synthetic fragrances. Thank you :)
| || ||49||(75%)|
| || ||10||(15%)|
| || ||5||(7%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 42 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available