- Detoxifies & clarifies
- Effective against impurities
- Use as a mask, patch & compress
- £11.75 (£3.92 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 9 items in stock
Delivery on Tuesday, 02 July: Order before Friday at 09:00.
Superfine green clay (extremely fine, loose powder) is especially well-suited for cosmetic mixtures. Because of its exceptionally fine composition, it ensures an extremely smooth and soft texture. The absorption power of green mineral clay is stronger than that of any other mineral clay, thereby freeing the surface layer of the skin from any impurities, toxins and bacteria. Thanks to its excellent absorption property it cleanses the skin and tissues, soothes and promotes the healing process.
- Do not use any containers made from plastic or metal.
- Add water to the clay until a thick paste is formed, whereby a 0.5 cm thick layer can be applied to the affected area of the skin.
- Cover with a gauze bandage.
- Dispose of the used clay and clean the gauze bandage for future use.
- The clay has an antiseptic effect and also promotes the healing process of the skin. Therefore, it can be used for redness, scratches and eczema.
- Blend a light paste using grounded clay in a quantity that is sufficient to fill a small bathtub or barrel. Start the treatment off with a duration of 5-10 minutes, and then gradually extend the time frame to 15-20 minutes, 2-3 times a week.
The exceptional properties of green clay:
Green clay is disinfectant, detoxifying, bactericidal and promotes the healing process.
It disinfects and cleanses the organism, improves the quality of the skin and hair; moisturises and has firming effects on the connective tissues. The green colouring is thanks to the iron and copper compounds contained in it. Green clay has an extraordinarily fine structure, that makes the absorption of energy connected to other elements, such as the energy of the sun, possible, and is needed for the green clay to be even more effective. Furthermore, green clay has a leafy structural layer - this layer has the shape of an octahedron when observed under a microscope - that is found between two layers of tetrahedra. This complex structure has the ability to change itself and at times forms three or four layers, as is the case with green clay. In comparison, the white clay, kaolin, only consists of two layers. As a result, it is understandable that kaolin has a weaker power of absorption in comparison to green clay. Experts are of the opinion that the green clay, in particular, is more active and can be applied to many other areas with more success.
Green clay, an easy and natural solution to a great number of illnesses.
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Kart Green Mineral Clay Superfine
| || ||20||(86%)|
| || ||2||(8%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 14 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology