- For increased volume & shine
- Free from synthetic colours
- Can be mixed with other shades
- £10.10 (£10.10 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 26 August: Order before Wednesday at 09:00.
Khadi's Herbal Hair Colour Natural Hazel gives your strands a gorgeous hazel shade. The new shade is dependent on your natural hair colour. Fine hair gets a more intense colour result. The exposure time also results in a more intense colour outcome. Hair is cared for with natural ingredients without intervening with its structure. Khadi Hair Herbal Colours are tested for harmful substances and undergo the strictest inspections. These dyes can be mixed with each other or used on their own.
- Your original hair colour and hair structure determine the colour result of the hair dye used. Therefore, it is advised to always perform a strand test before applying a hair dye.
- Carefully blend the powder with boiling water until a uniform paste is formed.
- If you are mixing henna with an indigo-rich powder, ensure that the temperature of the water lies at 50°C.
- The paste should not cool or dry out!
- Apply the plant dye to clean, towel-dried hair strand by strand.
- Ensure that the dye is kept warm. The longer the dye is kept warm and the longer the exposure time, the more intense the colour result.
- The dye can be kept on the hair for a minimum of 30 minutes and for up to 2 hours, depending on the structure of the hair and the desired colour outcome. Hair is cared for with natural ingredients without intervening with its structure.
- Khadi Hair Herbal Colours are tested for harmful substances and undergo the strictest inspections.
- These dyes can be mixed with each other or used on their own.
- chemical additives
- synthetic colours
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder
- Eclipta alba leaf powder (Bhringaraj)
- Azadirachta indica leaf powder (Neem)
Directions for use - Khadi Herbal Hair Colours
Questions & Answers about Khadi® Herbal Hair Colour Natural Hazel
Is it safe to use your henné “verbale brown Hazel” during pregnancy? Thank you
Can be used over highlights?
| || ||413||(67%)|
| || ||143||(23%)|
| || ||37||(6%)|
| || ||6||(0%)|
| || ||12||(1%)|
12 customer reviews in English
436 customer reviews in all languages
- 100 g
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology