Khadi® Shakti Shape Triphala Tri-Tox Body Oil
Liberating care according to Ayurvedic tradition
- Suitable for all skin types
- Purifying & freeing
- Awakens the senses
BDIH - Cosmos Natural
- £15.40 (£30.80 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 13 December: Order today until 10:00.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 14 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
Let go and free yourself from the strains of your skin and cells! Herbal essences found in this body oil, free the body from any stored deposits and release any contamination. The Ayurvedic-based composition made up of triphala, sarshapadi and seethodaka boost flow, contributes to a gentle treatment and purify the body and mind.
The Indian herbs handpicked according to the ancient Panchakarma cleansing regimen - also known as the supreme discipline - give you a sensual feeling and restore the skin's balance. Even while massaging in, the Triphala Tri-Tox Oil unfolds its wholistic power and has a calming effect on the soul. Feel the warming effect and the positive energy!
- khadi application ritual: There is a QR code on the inside of the packaging that directs you to the Triphala Tri-Tox application ritual: meditation and massage activate the forehead chakra and unites the skin, senses and mind.
- Occasional application: Use in the evening so that the oil can take effect overnight and the lymph glands are able to flow better the next morning.
- Tip: Use the Spicy Cell-lite, Triphala Tri-Tox and Shape Centella New-Cell in combination as a powerful trio.
- Do not use the oil on the face.
- Only apply the oil to areas of the body that requires the stated effects.
- Do not use when pregnant!
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil 
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Alcohol Denat
- Limonene 
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- terminalia chebula fruit extract 
- Emblica officinalis fruit extract (Amla) 
- terminalia bellerica fruit extract 
- moringa oleifera leaf extract 
- Asparagus Racemosus (Shatavari)
- Tribulus Terrestris Seed Extract
- Cinnamomum Camphora Bark Extract
- Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) 
- Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract 
- Coriandrum Sativum Seed Extract
- Nigella Sativa Seed Extract
- Brassica Alba Seed Extract
- Piper Longum Seed Extract
- Myristica Fragrans Fruit Extract
- eugenia caryophyllus bud extract
- Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract
- Baliospermum Montanum Root Extract
- withania somnifera root extract
- Hemidesmus indicus root extract (Indian sarsaparilla) 
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) root extract
- berberis aristata root extract
- Tinospora Cordifolia Root Extract
- Rubia cordifolia root extract (Manjistha)
- Cedrus Deodara Wood Extract
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Piper Nigrum Fruit Oil
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Gaultheria Procumbens Leaf Oil
- Origanum Majorana Oil
- Citral 
- Linalool 
- Geraniol 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- Citronellol 
- Eugenol 
- Cinnamal 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Component of natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Khadi® Shakti Shape Triphala Tri-Tox Body Oil
English reviews written for Khadi® Shakti Shape Triphala Tri-Tox Body Oil
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
greenatural Cardamom & Ginger Shower Gel100 ml, 250 ml, 1 l, 5 kg, 10 kg