La SaponariaNeem Oil
Ideal for DIY's & as a natural insect repellent
- Rich in oleic & linoleic acid
- Rich in saturated fat
- Clarifies & cleanses
- Cold-pressed & pure
Pure neem oil is a raw material with particularly clarifying and insect-repelling properties. Thanks to its active ingredient (azadirachtin), it is also an effective repellent against aphids and plant pests. It has a piercing scent and a brownish-green colour.
Neem is an excellent ingredient when it is used for the making of soaps or anti-acne cosmetics, as well as for the production of natural insect or lice repellents.
- A few drops of neem oil mixed in one litre of warm water can be sprayed on plants.
- Saponification index: 0.139 mg NaOH / g oil
- Conventional percentage of oil used in soap: 5%
- Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil
Questions & Answers about La Saponaria Neem Oil
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology