La Saponaria Sorbitol
Cosmetic ingredient with moisturising effects
Sorbitol is a natural moisturising agent that is commonly used for dental hygiene products. In cosmetics, it is used to prevent and shield the skin against dryness. Ideal for mouthwash and toothpaste as it lends the product a paste-like texture.
- Sorbitol can be used in the aqueous phase of liquid cleansing products and creams.
- It can improve the antimicrobial effect of certain preservatives when used in high dosages.
- Sorbitol has a more sticky texture on the skin when compared to glycerin.
- Safe substance for all application concentrations.
- Recommended percentage: 2- 10%
|Product Type:||Raw Materials|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|