Laboratoires de Biarritz ALGA MARIS Sunscreen Stick SPF50+
Protects the skin against extreme sun exposure
- High sun protection
- With white cast
- Ideal for mountaineering & water sports
- With pure, natural filters
Nose, ears, cheeks and other exposed areas of the face proves problematic to safeguard against sun exposure or sensitivity. This sunscreen stick offers extraordinary sun protection with the help of patented red algae extract. The purely mineral filter provide natural as well as high sun protection. The sunscreen stick forms a white cast upon application that protects these exposed areas from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- Use when exposed to extreme UVA and UVB rays such as when water sporting or mountaineering.
- Alga Gorria®: a unique antioxidant that protects against aging by effectively neutralising free radicals.
- Micronized titanium dioxide: natural mineral filter that provides broad spectrum protection (UVA and UVB).
- Organic beeswax: forms a barrier around the skin, moisturises and protects against environmental strains.
- Organic shea butter: nourishing, repairing, lipid-regulating and moisturising.
- Organic sunflower oil: possesses a high linolenic acid (Omega 6) content which makes for a great moisturiser and gives it its regenerating and restructuring properties.
Ingredients (INCI): Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera Cera*, Cera Flava*, Titanium Dioxide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil*, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Octyldodecanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Gelidium Sesquipedale Extract, Maris Aqua, Potassium Olivoyl PCA, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide
* certified organic
ALGA MARIS Product Line
Questions & answers about this product
Ecco Verde UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology