Lavera Self-Tanning Cream for the Face
With natural saccharides to a sun-kissed complexion
- £8.65 (£17.30 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £8.23 / Pc -5%
from 3 only £7.80 / Pc -10%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This light-weight self-tanning cream is specially formulated for the face providing it with a natural, even tan and lasting moisture thanks to the inclusion of organic macadamia and sunflower oils. A balanced formula enriched with natural saccharides lends the complexion a sun-kissed and glowing finish.
- Apply an even layer to the face avoiding the hairline and eyebrows.
- Use a moderate amount of product on the feet and joint areas to prevent discolouration.
- Wash the hands after application.
- Tanning results are completed after approx. 5 hours.
- Use 1 - 2 times a week for an even-looking tan.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Avoid contact with textiles - staining may occur.
- Store below 30°C.
- The self-tanning cream does not offer sun protection.
- Aqua (Water)
- Alcohol Denat
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil 
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract 
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil 
- Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract 
- Xanthan Gum
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Levulinic Acid
- Sodium Levulinate
- Fragrance (Parfum) 
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Geraniol 
- Citronellol 
- Citral 
- Coumarin 
- Eugenol 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils