MaterNatura Sunflower Seeds Restoring Mask
Intensive care for dry & damaged hair
- £12.05 (£6.03 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 11 December: Order before Monday at 09:00.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 12 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
Sometimes hair needs extra care. The Sunflower Seeds Restoring Mask can be used in combination with any shampoo of the MaterNatura brand.
The mask penetrates the hair structure and repairs damage. This treatment is comprised of oat extract, moringa oil extract, flaxseed and millet which are ideal for heat damaged and chemically treated hair.
A powerful, ernriched mixture of vitamins and amino acids, phytosterols and essential fatty acids protects the hair, nourishes the scalp and adds an dose of hydration. Thanks to the polyphenols contained is sunflower seed oil, hair that is damaged by the sun is provided with moisture, regenerated and repaired. Hair is protected from loss of colour and excessive dryness. It improves the elasticity of the hair, increases its resistance and fights free radicals. With the Sunflower Seeds Restoring Mask hair is kept soft, shiny and more manageable.
Application: Apply to hair after shampooing and leave on for 5-15 minutes, massaging the lengths and insisting on the ends. Rinse thoroughly. Warnings: skin cosmetic for external use only. Only apply to unblemished skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not expose to sunlight. Store at room temperature.
PAO: 6 months
- Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine is extracted from the moriga seed. Moringa oil is rich in proteins such as palmitoleic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, vitamin A, vitamin C and other fatty acids. It is a natural moisturizer and helps remove dirt residue. Hair and scalp are protected from environmental elements.
- Sunflower seed oil (Helianthus annuus) is rich in fatty acids as well as arginine, potassium, minerals and vitamins. Phytosterols, tocopherol and phytosqualene provide the oil with its toning properties. Polyphenols neutralizes free radicals that are activated by sun exposure. Sunflower seed oil provides moisture and helps regenerate skin and hair.
- Oat extract (Avena sativa) is rich in amino acids, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory flavonoids such as fatty acids. A shortage of these could lead to damaged nails and hair as well as skin problems like neurodermatitis and acne.
- Flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum) are obtained from flaxseeds and stands out due to its unique composition of fatty acids. it is rich in linoleic acid (13-19%) that intensively hydtrates the hair, regulates moisture loss and helps restructure the hair. The alpha linoleic acid (45-60%) contained in this oil helps maintain the hair's elasticity and stability. The ideal ingredients to prevent split ends.
- Millet extract (Panicum miliaceum) is rich monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as vitamin E. It has regnerating and anti-inflammatory properties and contains silicic acid that promotes the formation of collagen and elastin as well as increasing the ability of hair and skin to retain moisture.
- Aqua (Water)
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Myristyl Lactate
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract 
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract 
- Panicum Miliaceum Extract 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Lactic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Benzoic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about MaterNatura Sunflower Seeds Restoring Mask
| || ||700||(65%)|
| || ||238||(22%)|
| || ||83||(7%)|
| || ||24||(2%)|
| || ||16||(1%)|
22 customer reviews in English
692 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90 *
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology