- For dry & sensitive skin
- Removes impurities
- Opens the clogged pores
- Nourishes & softens the skin
- £16.50 (£13.75 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 22 July: Order before Friday at 06:30.
The Black Cleansing Butter from the Northern Collection is suitable for all skin types, including dry and sensitive skin. When mixed with water, the butter transforms into a silky cleansing milk that, in combination with the precious wild Siberian herbs, effectively removes make-up and frees the skin from impurities.
Charcoal is included to bind impurities and deeply cleanses the pores while organic linseed oil nourishes the skin. Furthermore, oils obtained from Siberian pine, sea buckthorn and wild roseroot increase softness for healthy looking skin.
- Use the accompanying spatula to apply the product to dry skin.
- Gently massage the butter into the skin. Be sure to keep your eyes closed when applying the product.
- Wet your hands and massage the product into the skin.
- Rinse with water.
- Can be used mornings and evenings.
- When in contact with the eyes, rinse with warm water.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate
- Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate
- Charcoal Powder
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil 
- Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil 
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil 
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil 
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from wild harvest
Questions & Answers about Natura Siberica Black Cleansing Butter
| || ||12||(57%)|
| || ||2||(9%)|
| || ||6||(28%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 14 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available