Phitofilos Aubergine Colour Blend
Natural herbal hair dye for a fantastic colour outcome
- Violet nuances
- Easy to use
- 100% vegan
- £6.08 £6.75 -10% (£6.08 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
We are currently experiencing high order volumes. Place your order now to receive it on Thursday, 30 January. Thank you for your understanding.
The Aubergine Colour Blend by Phitofolis contains blackwood dyer's rag, black and red henna and is ideal for creating violet nuances.
- Give brown hair, with individual grey hair, violet nuance (60 - 90 minutes).
- Light brown or dark blonde hair (natural shade) is given an intensive mahogany (45-120 minutes).
- This mixture does not have a high colour capability on grey hair alone. It can, however, be used as a second step to revive, enhances cherry red shades, red henna No.2 or No.3 or brown shades.
- The mixture must be mixed with sodium bicarbonate to obtain violet nuances.
- Low opacity/Coverage on white/grey hair.
- Haematoxylon Campechianum Bark Powder
- Rubia Cordifolia Root Powder
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Aubergine Colour Blend
| || ||6||(40%)|
| || ||3||(20%)|
| || ||2||(13%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||4||(26%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 15 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available