- £8.30 (£8.30 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 21 March: Order today until 09:00.
Katam by Phitofilos is a pure powder that is obtained from the leaves of the Buxus Dioica tree. The dark green powder results in a nearly black colour result with violet undertones (unlike indigo that has blue undertones). Due to it being a purely natural product, Katam requires a certain amount of time to oxidate. Therefore, the colour result may only be visible on dry hair after a few hours.
- The application/reaction time on brown or dark brown hair corresponds to 40 - 120 minutes.
- Light brown hair, with or without few grey hair, will be given a dark, cool shade.
- Grey hair: it is advised to pretreat grey hair with a basic colouration using Henna Red No. 2 or No. 3 (10 - 40 minutes). Apply the Katam paste immediately after rinsing the henna pretreatment and leave on for 40 - 120 minutes.
- Depending on the length and thickness of the hair, mix the required amount of powder with hot water or black tea until a creamy paste is formed.
- A pinch of baking soda can also be added to the water being used for mixing.
- Leave the mixture to rest for 1 - 2 hours while stirring occasionally.
- Apply the paste to clean, towel-dried hair.
- Wrap the hair in clingfilm or aluminium foil and leave on for 40 - 120 minutes, depending on your desired colour outcome.
- Thoroughly rinse the hair and dry as usual.
- Buxus Dioica Leaf Powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Katam
are there instructions on the package as to how much of the powder to use for one application? Or do you use the entire bag for one application?
| || ||15||(71%)|
| || ||4||(19%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
6 customer reviews in English
13 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology