Phitofilos Walnut Hull Mixture: Chestnut Hair Tint
Natural chestnut tones for blonde to brown hair
- For gray coverage
- Is protective and caring
- No chemical additives
- Heavy metal free & vegan
- £5.59 £5.90 -5% (£5.59 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
We are currently experiencing high order volumes. Place your order now to receive it on Thursday, 30 January. Thank you for your understanding.
Powder mixture of: walnut shells, henna and woad. Suitable for (dark) chestnut hair with only a small percentage of white hair (40-60 minutes). The first coloring is mainly used for gray coverage and brings chestnut and deep chestnut red highlights. All other applications cover gradually and give a more intense maroon tone. Blonde Hair gets an average chestnut color with hazel shades (30-60 minutes). Adds intense color effects and volume to brown hair (45-90 minutes). Always pay attention to the method of administration!
- The use of coloring plant powder is an ancient art. The dyeing process is an interaction between hair and vegetable dyes. This means that the results are truly unique. The secret to an extraordinary result is in the execution and an even application.
Natural hair colors are a true wellness treatment with regard to the environment. Herbal powders dye, lend luster and protect hair in a natural way.
- The exposure times are suggestions. After the second time you dye your hair, you can increase or decrease your exposure time depending on the desired result without any problems.
- Phitofilo's hair colors naturally impart color using one or more plant extracts. In any case, all extracts are 100% of natural origin. They stain, cover white hair and add shine, without any intervention in the oxidation process or the synthesis of various natural ingredients. They contain no chemical additives, Sodium Picramate or heavy metals.
- The plant powders are of natural origin. Period of use (PAO) 12 months. The pack size is clever inasmuch as it has been specially conceived for different hair lengths. If you have shorter hair, one bag is sufficient; the second can be stored in the original packaging until ready for use. Moreover, each product comes with a detailed instruction manual, which also includes exposure times and little tips for the best results. Henna and the other color blends are ideal for people who value beautiful hair without damaging it.
- Experience and good judgment are the best factors for success in applying the product. Everyone's hair is unique and reacts in its own way to the treatment. The use of herbal colorants and care is a natural work of art...
1. Stir the powder with very hot water to make a paste (preferably in a bowl of glass or earthenware and use a wooden spoon) that is large enough to add yogurt, vinegar, lemon juice or honey (depending on your preference), until you reach a creamy consistency without lumps. Acidification of the mixture (with vinegar, lemon or yogurt) is an essential process in the preparation / application, which allows the color to get a better grip on the hair.
2. Apply the ready-stirred paste is applied to washed, still damp hair, using a brush or your hands. To avoid accidentally dying your scalp, treat your scalp with a thin layer of oil or cream before applying the color. Apply the paste from your roots to the ends of your hair.
3. After you have applied the color paste evenly, cover your hair carefully with cling film or aluminum foil and allow the color to act for half an hour to an hour, depending on the color intensity that you want. Wash your hair afterward with a mild shampoo until the water rinses clean. Then you can dry your hair as usual.
Did you know that ...?
- Henna powder is environmentally friendly because it contains no harmful substances.
- Henna plants are grown on the edge of deserts to curb the progressive desertification and thus represents an important source of income for the local population.
- Juglans Regia Shell Powder
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Walnut Hull Mixture: Chestnut Hair Tint
| || ||21||(53%)|
| || ||8||(20%)|
| || ||4||(10%)|
| || ||5||(12%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
6 customer reviews in English
24 customer reviews in all languages