Primavera Demeter Peppermint Essential Oil
Classic aromatic herb
- £7.00 (£140.00 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £6.63 / Pc -5%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 8 items in stock
Delivery on Friday, 21 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
Peppermint is a perennial medicinal and culinary herb that prefers temperate climates. Peppermint can grow to 1 meter tall and has intensely fragrant leaves from which mint tea is prepared. Peppermint is used to flavor chocolate, cocktails, sweets and oral care products. In natural medicine, it is used to treat stomach aches, colds and muscle aches.
Use: Suitable for aromatherapy: mix max. 5 drops with 50 ml of organic almond oil.
- Top note
Part of Plant:
- Steam distillation
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction