Primavera Himalaya Cedar extra
- £6.45 (£129.00 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £6.14 / Pc -5%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 02 November: Order before Tuesday at 06:30.
Himalaya cedar is one of the few "genuine" cedars that is well tolerated by the skin. The woody and sweet scent not only boosts self-confidence it also has a stabilising effect. Cedar oil is known for strengthening the immune system and soothing pain, therefore, it is often used in aromatherapy.
Application: Aromatherapy - Mix a maximum of 2 drops in 50 ml of organic almond oil*
- Range of application: strengthens the immune system, antibacterial, eases cramps and pain, colds, fatigue, stress & effective against insects.
- Fragrance note: heart base note
- Fragrance profile: woody, resinous, sweet, earthy, leathery, warm
- Botanical name: Cedrus Deodora Wood Oil
- Plant component used: wood, root
- Origin: India
- Extraction method: steam distillation
- Cedrus Deodara (Cedar) Wood