Primavera Organic Dental Oil for Oil Pulling
Dental hygiene formula according to Ayurveda
- £18.55 (£9.28 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £17.60 / Pc -5%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 06 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The oil pulling method is used in Ayurveda to remove bacteria whilst strengthening the teeth and the gums. The oil cleans hard-to-reach areas of the mouth, such as narrow interdental spaces. Primavera Organic Dental Oil for Oil Pulling contains sesame and coconut oils paired with fruity sea buckthorn pulp oil as well as essential oils derived from spearmint, ginger, cardamom and lemon. The fresh formula is pleasant to use on a daily basis. This oil provides a pleasant and fresh feel whilst preventing the accumulation of bacteria.
- Use on an empty stomach before brushing your teeth.
- Swirl 1 tablespoon of oil in your mouth for approximately 20 minutes.
- Spit the oil out on a paper towel and dispose of in residual waste.
- Rinse the mouth then brush your teeth.
- Clean the tongue prior to oil pulling.
- Beginners can start off by using a smaller amount of oil and slowly increase the oil pulling duration from 3- 5 minutes.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil 
- Fragrance (Parfum) 
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil 
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil 
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil 
- Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil 
- Limonene 
- Citral 
- Geraniol 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- natural component of 100% purely natural essential oils