Primavera Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil
Flattering floral delicate senses
(£125.80 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Rosy citrus-like scent
- For improving indoor air
Item no.: PRIM-10620, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 4086900106208
Palmarosa is a perennial reed-like aromatic grass that is grown in Asia. The Palmarosa plant can grow up to 3 meters high. The leaves smell rosy and citrusy. The essential oil is used in perfumes and cosmetics.
- Aromatherapy: mix max. 10 drops with 50 ml organic almond oil*
- Heart notes
Part of Plant:
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Primavera Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil
English reviews written for Primavera Organic Palmarosa Essential Oil
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Primavera Orange Essential Oil5 ml, 10 ml, 50 ml