puremetics Revitalising Peel-Off Face Mask
DIY face mask
- Suitable for all skin types
- Rich in minerals
- Sufficient for approx. 7 applications
PETA Cruelty Free
- £10.55 (£16.23 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 1 item in stock
Delivery on Monday, 17 August: Order today until 06:30.
The mask powder transforms into a revitalising face care product when mixed with some water. It is rich in fine and natural minerals that add glow to the complexion while its scent delights the senses at the same time. For a wonderful feeling of freshness.
- Mix 1 tablespoon powder with 2 tablespoons of water in a non-sensitive container. Be sure to mix the components in this order to avoid clumps from forming.
- Apply the mask to the face after cleansing and leave on for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Avoid the eye area and hair.
- Peel off the mask and remove any dry edges with a wet cloth.
- Store in a dry, dark place.
- The peel-off mask can be exposed of in organic waste.
- Diatomaceous Earth
- calcium sulfate
- tetrasodium pyrophosphate
- cocos nucifera fruit powder
- Xanthan Gum
- Magnesium Oxide
- vanilla planifolia fruit powder
Questions & Answers about puremetics Revitalising Peel-Off Face Mask
- 100 g, 250 g