- £13.50 (£45.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 22 March: Order before Monday at 10:00.
This primer is particularly suitable for dry skin types, providing the ideal make-up basis. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin, provides a radiant complexion - for long-wearing foundation.
The primer is quickly absorbed into the skin, and can be applied immediately after make-up. It is slightly pigmented and can also be used on its own, as it offers a smooth, even and natural complexion in a natural way.
Application: Cleanse the skin in the morning. Apply a moisturizer and then the primer. Follow with your desired make-up application. Use a special primer for the eye area.
Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water when in direct contact with the eyes.
- perfect for dry skin types
- ensures long-wearing make-up
- nourishes & moisturizes the skin
- use on its own - slightly pigmented
- vegan & nickel tested
PAO: 6 months. Store away from direct light and protect against heat sources. Keep closed at all times.
- Phyllostachys Nigra Extract 
- Sucrose Palmitate
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Olive Glycerides
- Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- sodium stearoyl lactylate
- Apricot Kernel Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters
- Aqua (Water)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil 
- Cellulose Gum
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
- Maris Aqua (Sea Water)
- Hydrolyzed Algin
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Mica (Ci 77019)
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about puroBIO Cosmetics Primer for Dry Skin
| || ||28||(43%)|
| || ||18||(28%)|
| || ||13||(20%)|
| || ||3||(4%)|
| || ||2||(3%)|
3 customer reviews in English
42 customer reviews in all languages