- £6.20 (£2.48 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 06 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The shampoo is entirely plant-based to restructure and soften the hair. It is enriched with guarana extract to firm and strengthen the hair fibres.
- Apply the shampoo to wet hair and massage.
- Briefly soak and rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat if necessary.
- suitable for normal to damaged hair
- strengthens the scalp & hair fibres
- without parabens, silicone & nano particles
- 98% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
- 10% of the total ingredients come from controlled organic farming
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Sodium Chloride
- Glyceryl Laurate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Lactic Acid
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract
- Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum
- Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil 
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Levulinate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about SO’BiO étic Shampoo with Guarana & Niaouli Oil
English reviews written for SO’BiO étic Shampoo with Guarana & Niaouli Oil
18 customer reviews in all languages
| || ||3||(11%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 18 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available