- Homeopathy compatible
- Soothes the gums
- Strengthens the enamel
- Rich in natural minerals
- £4.05 (£5.40 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 30 May: Order today until 09:00.
This toothpaste by TEA Natura, containing clay and sage, helps maintain the health of the teeth and gums, by protecting them from external elements. The most effective, natural ingredients from nature were selected:
- Kaolinite(white clay): Strengthens the enamel, thanks to its complex, mineral composition.
- Sea salt: Rich in trace elements, has astringent effects on the gums and disinfects.
- Essential sage oil: A plant, that has been used in oral hygiene for years. The flavouring materials strengthen the gums.
- Essential ansie oil: Known for its soothing and beneficial effects.
- Yucca Vera: A plant that is rich in saponin, which is responsible for the slight lathering effect.
- Olive oil: Ensures that the gums stay smooth and polishes the teeth.
The toothpaste hardly lathers and is free from sweeteners and artificial flavourings. It is the ideal alternative to convential toothpastes. It may also be used during homeopathy treatments.
Application: May be used like any other conventional toothpaste. For more effectiveness, it is recommended to use after every meal.
This product is free from synthetic preservative, synthetic fragrances, synthetic thickening agents, animal substances, mineral oil, SLS, SLES and artificial sweeteners.
Questions & Answers about TEA Natura Toothpaste with Clay and Sage
| || ||50||(45%)|
| || ||31||(28%)|
| || ||13||(11%)|
| || ||14||(12%)|
| || ||1||(0%)|
3 customer reviews in English
47 customer reviews in all languages
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 1.000 ml
- 400 ml, 1.000 ml
- 50 ml, 150 ml
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology