Terra Naturi Black Henna Plant-based Hair Dye
Adds shine & volume to dark hair
- For medium brown to black hair
- Highly conditioning
- Strengthening effects
- £3.70 (£3.70 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 03 May: Order today until 10:00.
The pure and natural Black Henna Plant-based Hair Dye conditions and adds luminous shine medium brown to black hair. The powder is derived from finely ground indigo leaves. It is ideal as a conditioning treatment that strengthens brittle and damaged hair whilst enhancing volume. The hair dye can be mixed with other plant-based hair dyes from the Terra Naturi product line to create unique shades. The colour outcome varies depending on the application time and amount of powder used.
- Depending on the length and thickness of the hair, mix approximately 50 g to 100 g of plant powder with warm water until a thick, smooth paste is formed. 1 - 2 tablespoons of vinegar can be added to the paste if needed.
- Put on the accompanying gloves then apply the warm (body temperature) paste to the hairline and work it through the lengthens and ends of damp hair.
- Wrap the hair in a cotton towel, used exclusively for hair treatments, and cover the hairline with cotton strips. This keeps the hair warm until it is virtually dry (approx. 1 hour).
- Rinse the hair thoroughly thereafter then follow up with shampoo if needed.
- indigofera tinctoria leaf powder (indigopulver)