Soothes sun-stressed skin
- £27.50 (£91.67 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 7 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 10 June: Order before Thursday at 06:30.
The skin becomes dehydrated after sun exposure and thus requires special care and attention. UVBIO Nutri-Serum supplies sun-stress skin with needed moisture and boosts plumpness. It contains kalpariane, an algae extract that boosts collagen and hyaluronic acid to nourish and protect the skin. Regenerative and revitalising apricot kernel oil improves the suppleness and glow of tired and dull skin. In synergy with wild rose oil, it supports cell regeneration.
- Apply to the face and neck prior to a moisturiser or on its own after cleansing.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Coco Caprylate/ Caprate
- Dextrin Palmitate
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Rosacanina(Rosehip) Fruit 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil 
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil 
- Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Palmitic Acid
- Alaria Esculenta Extract
- Glycine Soja Oil
- from controlled organic agriculture