Wilda Siberica Whitening Pet Conditioner
- £9.25 (£2.31 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 3 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 20 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The conditioner is formulated with botanical acids and vitamin C, obtained from cloudberry, which counteracts melanin production. This lends white fur renewed radiance and freshness. The fur is optimally cared for and easier to comb.
Directions for use:
- Apply to wet fur after shampooing and gently massage.
- Rinse thoroughly with water thereafter.
- Gently brush the fur once it is dry.
- Aqua (Water)
- Melilotus Albus Extract 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract
- Vaccinium Vulcanorum Fruit Extract 
- Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Water 
- flavocetraria nivalis water 
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract 
- Nuphar luteum root extract 
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil 
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chlorid
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Xanthan Gum
- Citric Acid
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzoic Acid
- Sorbic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)
- from organic agriculture
- from wild harvest