100% PureRestorative Sea Culture Hydrating Toner
Contains algin & seaweed
- Suitable for dry skin
- Contains minerals from the ocean
- Vegan & gluten-free
The firming and moisturising effects of the vegan Restorative Sea Culture Hydrating Toner by 100% Pure contains gluten-free and natural ingredients. These include sea minerals, seaweed and algin that supply the skin with nutrients.
- Suitable for use in the morning and evening.
- Apply the toner with a cotton pad to the face and neck after cleansing.
- Can be applied to the sensitive eye area.
- Salvia hispanica (Chia) water 
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Powder 
- Glycerin 
- Algae Extract 
- Yeast ferment extract
- Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract 
- Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract 
- Xanthan Gum
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil 
- Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Oil
- Vetivera Zizanoides (Vetiver)
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about 100% Pure Restorative Sea Culture Hydrating Toner
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology