Acorelle Baby Sunscreen SPF 50+ unscented
Protects baby's skin from harmful UV rays
- £12.45 £17.80 -30%(£24.90 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £10.67 / Pc -40%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
In stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery on Thursday, 04 February: Order before Tuesday at 13:00.
The Baby Sunscreen protects delicate skin with a sun protection factor of 50 and pure mineral filters. Bisabolol has a soothing effect, and skin is protected and cared for with sesame oil. Hypoallergenic formulation is completely free from perfumes, making it more skin-tolerable. Thanks to the creamy texture, the waterproof sunscreen offers easy application and does not leave a white film on the skin.
- hypoallergenic & fragrance-free
- without nanoparticles
- easy to apply
- without chemical filters
Application: Shake well before applying the sunscreen. Use a sufficient amount before exposing baby to the sun.
Protect babies and children from direct exposure to sunlight. It is advise for baby and child to always wear a sunhat, protective clothing and sunglasses.
- 99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
- 10% of the total ingredients stem from organic farming
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- titanium dioxide
- Aqua (Water)
- Rosa Damascena Flower Extract 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate
- Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Porphyra Umbilicadis Extract 
- Bisabolol 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Sorbitan Caprylate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Ceratonia Siliqua Gum
- Xanthan Gum
- Citric Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
Acorelle - Sun Protection Tips
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Questions & Answers about Acorelle Baby Sunscreen SPF 50+ unscented
| || ||11||(68%)|
| || ||4||(25%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(6%)|
1 customer review in English
12 customer reviews in all languages