- Ideal for chapped skin & demanding hands
- Protects & softens
- Absorbs quickly
BDIH - Cosmos Natural
- £7.80 (£10.40 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 27 January: Order before Wednesday at 09:00.
Hands should be soft to the touch which is exactly what this cream achieves. The apeiron Hand Cream increases the suppleness of chapped, demanding and sensitive skin. The cream is quickly absorbed by the skin without creating an unpleasant greasy film - this makes it perfect for pampering the hands whenever needed. Selected ingredients such as baobab oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, plant squalene and papaya extract support the skin's natural function. Orange and lavender oils lend the cream is fresh, fruity fragrance.
- Regenerates hands after sun exposure and softens rough, chapped skin during winter.
- Mild care for skin that suffers from atopic dermatitis.
- Aqua (Water)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil 
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
- Lavendula Angustifolia Oil
- Sodium Chloride
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Apeiron Intensive Care Hand Cream
| || ||17||(48%)|
| || ||10||(28%)|
| || ||5||(14%)|
| || ||2||(5%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 18 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available