- Regenerates damaged hair
- Promotes combing
- £13.85 (£4.26 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 18 December: Order today until 12:00.
Christmas order deadline: Order until latest 16 December at 23:59 o'clock (CET) using Express Delivery to receive your shipment before Christmas. . Read more here
The final protein formula revitalizes the hair and gives it moisture. This refreshing care promotes suppleness and manageability.
Application: Remove the freshness seal before using. Shake well before use. All hair care products from Aubrey Organics can be used sparingly, as they are very economical.
Apply to wet hair, massage in and rinse well. Repeat.
Then use the GPB apply conditioner.
Agents / care benefits:
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Decyl Glucoside
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract 
- Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Xanthan Gum
- Milk protein
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Citric Acid
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil 
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract
- Quillaja Saponaria Extract
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Glucose Oxidase
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Aubrey Organics GPB Shampoo for Normal Hair
| || ||4||(44%)|
| || ||2||(22%)|
| || ||2||(22%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(11%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology