- Regenerates damaged hair
- Promotes combing
Contains milk proteins, aloe and shea butter. Hydrates & strengthens hair. Balancing proteins regenerate damaged areas of hair for silky, smooth hair and optimal manageability.
The final protein formula revitalizes the hair and gives it moisture. This refreshing care promotes suppleness and manageability.
Application: Remove the freshness seal before using. Shake well before use. All hair care products from Aubrey Organics can be used sparingly, as they are very economical.
Apply to wet hair, massage in and rinse well. Repeat.
Then use the GPB apply conditioner.
Agents / care benefits:
- Milk protein & organic soy protein regenerate damaged hair.
- Organic Aloe Vera & Shea Butter & rehydrate & promote suppleness
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Glycerin 
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract 
- Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein 
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- lactobacillus/eriodictyon californicum ferment extract
- Milk protein
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil 
- Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil 
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Citric Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Glyceryl Undecylenate
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Amyl Cinnamal 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- Benzyl Cinnamate 
- Cinnamyl Alcohol 
- Citronellol 
- Geraniol 
- Limonene 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural origin
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Aubrey Organics GPB Shampoo for Normal Hair
| || ||4||(40%)|
| || ||3||(30%)|
| || ||2||(20%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(10%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 50 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 950 ml
- 250 ml, 500 ml, 950 ml
- 250 ml, 500 ml
- 250 ml, 500 ml
- 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 l