- £17.70 (£29.95 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 20 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
- Jojoba Oil conditions hair and scalp and balances oil production.
- Menthol Crystals and Peppermint Essential Oil stimulate hair follicles while soothing scalp with a cooling, tingly sensation.
- Rosemary and Tea Tree are powerful antimicrobial oils, and help to deeply cleanse hair follicles.
Hydrate & Cleanse A dry scalp needs extra hydration to heal, so Badger has created a synergistic blend of plant oils to deeply moisturize, while soothing itchy dry scalp and improving hair texture. Rosemary is the traditional herb for hair health because it stimulates the hair follicles, encouraging healthy hair from the root. Tea Tree and Rosemary deeply cleanse the scalp and help to deliver moisture, while Jojoba and Sunflower oils penetrate deeply into the roots, where they are most beneficial. Menthol and Peppermint cool and refresh, while imparting an energizing, cleansing tingle to the scalp. Sunflower Vitamin E nourishes dry skin and hair while generating a healthy shine.
Directions for use:
- Apply oil directly to scalp and hair roots. Amount will vary depending on degree of scalp dryness. Use up to 10-15 pumps for extra hydration.
- Massage oil into scalp and hair roots until oil begins to be absorbed.
- Wrap hair in a hot towel for 1 hour, or allow oil to soak into scalp and hair roots overnight. (Tip: use an old towel to protect your linens.)
- Shampoo and condition, then style as usual.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil 
- Menthol (Organic Menthol Crystals) 
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Organic Tea Tree) 
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract 
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Badger Balm Jojoba Hair Oil
0 English reviews written for Badger Balm Jojoba Hair Oil
7 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available