- £5.65 (£35.31 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 30 May: Order before Monday at 09:00.
The soothing cellulose sheet mask has a calms and strengthens the protection function of the skin with regular use, thus protecting it against negative environmental influences. The sheet mask is soaked in a combination of various active ingredients such as organic green tea superfood extract, sweet pepper extract and organic ginkgo extract. Slight reddening is reduced and scaly areas are conditioned and smoothed. The complexion appears balanced, vitalised and healthy.
- Place the mask on the cleansed skin and lightly press onto the skin, remove the protective film and adjust the mask to the facial contours.
- Leave on for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask and gently massage the residue into the skin or remove it with a cotton pad.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Without parabens, paraffins, mineral oils & silicones
- Supports the natural protective functions of the skin
- 100% vegan
- not tested on animals
- Aqua (Water)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extrakt 
- Pentylene Glycol
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Powder 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Potassium Sorbate
- from controlled organic agriculture
About the Organic Green Tea Product Line
Questions & Answers about BIO:VÉGANE Organic Green Tea Sheet Mask
| || ||19||(44%)|
| || ||12||(27%)|
| || ||6||(13%)|
| || ||4||(9%)|
| || ||2||(4%)|
1 customer review in English
28 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology