Biofficina Toscana Conditioning Hair Repair Mask
Strengthening care that does not weigh your hair down
- £11.05 (£5.53 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £10.47 / Pc -5%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 04 November: Order before Thursday at 06:30.
The unique blend of olive oil combined with ivy, nettle, horse-chestnut, sage and thyme extracts gives this hair mask renewing, taming and strengthening properties that are intensified by a molecule of plant origin. The hair mask is ideal for curly, wavy hair and lends fine hair types volume and shine, without weighing down the strands. Its pleasant mint and sage scent stems from essential oils.
- Apply to freshly washed hair and leave on for a few minutes.
- Rinse well thereafter.
- The product doubles as a pre-shampoo treatment. Simply work it into the hair and allow it to take effect.
- Aqua (Water)
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil 
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract 
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract 
- Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/stem Extract 
- Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/leaf Extract 
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract 
- Xanthan Gum
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil
- Lactic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Biofficina Toscana Conditioning Hair Repair Mask
Can I use it everytime i wash my hair, like 3-4 times a week or just a few times a month?
| || ||601||(66%)|
| || ||200||(22%)|
| || ||62||(6%)|
| || ||27||(2%)|
| || ||18||(1%)|
4 customer reviews in English
571 customer reviews in all languages
- 1 l, 500 ml
- 100 ml, 500 ml, 1 l, 5 kg, 10 kg