- Rich in antioxidants
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Protects against premature aging
- Skin-soothing & hydrating
- £8.50 (£28.33 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 9 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 01 February: Order before Thursday at 13:00.
The gold-coloured, cold-pressed oil with its pleasant scent is obtained from chia seeds. Its nourishing and conditioning properties come from the ideal ratio between omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, as well as the high content of antioxidants and plant nutrients. Chia seed oil helps minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin feeling silky soft.
Chia seed oil is particularly beneficial for dry, sensitive and mature skin, and can also be incorporated into your hair care regime. The antioxidants contained in chia seed oil protect the skin from premature aging while stimulating cell regeneration. Additionally, skin is supplied with moisture, protected against dryness, and assisted in forming a protecting barrier. Chia seed oil has soothing effects and soothes skin that suffers from irritation, redness and acne. The health of the skin improves when applied on a regular basis, for more radiant-looking skin. Hair is given an extra boost of shine, hydration and protection against frizz and damaged caused through styling.
- Face: Apply a small amount of oil on cleansed skin and follow with a floral water or toner.
- Body: Apply to damp skin after a bath or shower. Can be blended with a few drops of your favourite essential oil.
- Hair: Apply a few drops to the hair before styling, ensuring that the ends are coated with oil.
- 6-12 months (cool storage away from direct sunlight).
- It is recommended to store in the fridge after opening.
About the Biopark Packaging
Questions & Answers about Biopark Cosmetics Chia Seed Oil
| || ||3||(50%)|
| || ||1||(16%)|
| || ||2||(33%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available