Bioturm Zinc Ointment No. 30
Covers affected skin and has anti-inflammatory effects
- With anti-microbial properties
- Disinfectant effect
- Makes the skin supple
- Scent free
Burdened skin needs help and care!
Our BIOTURM ® zinc ointment No. 30 helps with all scraped, moistened skin areas (such as caused by sport and leisure), moist skin areas and pimples or pustules (e.g. during puberty), as well as in the diaper area for babies.
10% Zinc oxide covers affected skin, anti-microbial properties act as a disinfectant and are anti-inflammatory, a high content of vegetable oils and bees wax make the skin supple and the special lacto-intensive active complex normalizes the skin.
Application: for affected skin during sport and leisure (e.g. scraped, moist skin), diaper areas in babies, (soft pleasant to distribute zinc ointment; alternative for this area of application: Baby Diaper Protection Cream No. 40), drying of moist skin areas and pimples.
- aapply to affected skin several times a day, as needed
- Zinc oxide protectively covers affected skin
- anti-microbial properties (disinfectant and anti-inflammatory)
- pure plant oils and beeswax make the skin smooth and supple
- the special lacto-intensive active complex normalizes the skin
- synthetic preservatives
- paraffin oils
- perfume and fragrances
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Zinc oxide
- Lac 
- Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- from controlled organic agriculture
Free of Synthetic Preservatives, Dyes, PEGs, Paraffin Oils. Free From Perfume & Fragrances.
About the lacto-intensive active complex
Questions & Answers about Bioturm Zinc Ointment No. 30
| || ||29||(46%)|
| || ||20||(31%)|
| || ||10||(15%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
| || ||3||(4%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 35 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available