- £17.35 (£34.70 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 05 October: Order before Wednesday at 06:30.
As the title states, this cream has a positive effect on sensitive skin as well as skin that is prone to redness. The cream contains shea butter, wheat germ and argan oils, whortleberry juice and gamma-oryzanol that protect the skin against environmental influences, leaving the skin soft and radiant. Ideal as a base for make-up.
- Apply a small amount to the face and decollete and massage until absorbed.
- Use several times a day as needed.
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract 
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Sorbitan Palmitate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from controlled organic agriculture
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Bjobj Cream for Reddened Skin
| || ||47||(45%)|
| || ||29||(28%)|
| || ||13||(12%)|
| || ||6||(5%)|
| || ||8||(7%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 78 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available