- £14.40 (£14.40 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 12 August: Order before Monday at 10:00.
bjobj's sun cream provides a sun protection factor of 30 and contains pure, mineral filters that protect the skin from harmful UV rays. Carrot extract ensures an even-looking tan. Antioxidant-rich vitamin E as well as softening oils derived from coconut, sweet almond, jojoba, argan and linseed have also been included.
- Apply a generous amount of sun cream to the skin prior to sun exposure.
- Repeat application at regular intervals.
- Wait 30 minutes before exposing the skin to direct sunlight.
- nickel tested (<1 ppm)
- dermatologically tested
- microbiological analysis in the post-production phase
- store between 10°C and 28°C
- Aqua (Water)
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
- titanium dioxide
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate
- Zinc oxide
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Stearic Acid
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Linum Usitatissimum Oil 
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Hydrated Silica
- Daucus Carota Extract 
- Glyceryl Isostearate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Benzyl Salicylate
- from controlled organic agriculture
About The Sun Care Product Line
About the sun protection products by bjobj
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about Bjobj Sun Cream SPF 30
0 English reviews written for Bjobj Sun Cream SPF 30
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available