Dr. Hauschka Eye Balm
Rich & smoothing care for the delicate skin around the eyes
- Recommended for all skin types
- Protects from environmental influences
- Ophthalmologic tested
- £22.35 (£223.50 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 22 March: Order before Tuesday at 10:00.
The intensively nourishing Eye Balm is recommended for all skin types. Because the skin around the eyes is particularly thin, delicate, sensitive and prone to dryness, it requires some extra care. The formula made up of carrot, anthyllis, neem, beeswax, cocoa butter, silk and apricot kernel oil is nourishing, strengthens and protects the sensitive eye area from external influences.
- Each morning after cleansing and toning, warm a small amount of Eye Balm (about the size of a grain of rice) between the tips of your fingers and gently apply to the eye area, starting from the inside corner and working outwards.
- The Eye Balm is ophthalmologically tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.
- The Eye Balm offers protection when the delicate skin around the eyes is in need of special care: on a winter holiday, out sailing or in the sauna.
- Eye Balm is not recommended for use at night. In the evening use the Eye Revive to soothe and refresh the eyes.
- Eye Balm is especially recommended as protection in colder weather and as extra support during hay fever season.
- Truly 100% natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
- Anthyllis Vulneraria (Woundwort) Extract
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Hypericum Perforatum Flower/leaf/stem Extract
- Serica Powder
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Citronellol 
- Geraniol 
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Citral 
- Eugenol 
- Farnesol 
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Dr. Hauschka Eye Balm
| || ||6||(66%)|
| || ||1||(11%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||2||(22%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available