- Smells warm, balsamic & sweet
- From organic wild collection
- Nourishes & soothes sensitive skin
- £7.00 (£140.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 20 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The scent obtained from benzoin resin is warm, balsamic and sweet, reminiscent of vanilla and chocolate. Benzoin provides a feeling of security, protection and warmth. A soothing remedy for all skin complaints. An ideal natural fixative for perfumes.
- Origin: Laos
- Part of the plant used: resin
- Type of production: steam
- Botanical name: Styrax tonkinensis
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P242 - Use non-sparking tools.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P370+P378 - In the event of a fire: Use CO2, extinguishing powder or water spray jet to extinguish the fire.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
Questions & Answers about farfalla Benzoin Resin
English reviews written for farfalla Benzoin Resin
- No reviews available