- Chases off grim thoughts
- Warms the heart
- £16.65 (£333.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 5 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 27 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
Up to 8 tons of lemon balm leaves are needed to make just one litre of this precious essential oil. It awakens the spirits and delights the heart with its fresh, clear fragrance. Dispel dark thoughts with this sunny essential oil.
May cause skin irritation, so use in low doses!
- Origin: France
- Plant part used: herb
- Production method: Steam distillation
- Botanical name: Melissa officinalis
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Balm 10% (90% Alc.)
Is this a tincture or essential oil? I was under the impression it's a tincture. Can you recommend a dosage, as there is none on the bottle. Should it be diluted in a carrier?
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Balm 10% (90% Alc.)
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available