- Woody scent
- Pleasant & purifies the air
- For a clear head & mind
Austria Bio Garantie
This essential oil is created by using wood grown in the highest Alpine regions that is very tough and resistant. The wood used for this oil comes from wood that has been damaged by storms or cut for forestry management. It is great for cleansing and clearing the air, especially during the cold season. It's a must for winter!
- For room scenting and personal aromatherapy.
- Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P301+P310 - IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
- P321 - Specific treatment (see ... on this label).
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Swiss Pine
| || ||5||(55%)|
| || ||1||(11%)|
| || ||1||(11%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||2||(22%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available